This Judge’s Action Alert highlights:
- the reasons for providing legal advocacy early in a child welfare case before court involvement,
- roles legal advocates play when appointed before court involvement in a case,
- benefits of early, precourt legal advocacy,
- how early, precourt legal advocacy supports judges’ roles,
- how judges can support early legal advocacy, and
- how communities are using early, precourt legal advocacy in child welfare cases.
Read the alert. Published February 25, 2021.